$159—Weekday historic B&B stay in Williamsburg w/perks
Bring your favorite person to this B&B, where no two rooms are alike.
Why We Love This Deal
Choose a book and settle into a cozy leather chair in the JFK Library or relax in front of the fireplace in the Diplomatic Reception Room. Treat yourself to breakfast on fine china in the Reagan Dining Room. With this offer from A Williamsburg White House Inn, Travelzoo members have an opportunity to indulge in casual elegance that this B&B provides.
- Stay in the Jefferson, Washington or Teddy Roosevelt Room ... Sunday-Thursday from Jan. 3-Feb. 28. 2024
- Rates are $159 per room, per night
- Full breakfast
- Afternoon wine
- Daily snack
What you need to know:
- Cancellation policy: Once you book your stay, should you decide to cancel there will be a $25 charge. If you cancel within 30 days of your arrival date, you are responsible for the total amount of your stay.
- Free parking
- Free Wi-Fi
- Not available on Feb. 14-19, 2024
- Rooms have a two-person occupancy only
- Children under aged 14 are not allowed
- All rooms have their own private bathrooms
- There is an additional 7% city tax, 5% state tax and $2 occupancy tax per room, per night
Located in the heart of Virginia’s Historic Triangle and across the street from the College of William and Mary, A Williamsburg White House Inn is a four-block stroll to the attractions at Colonial Williamsburg’s Merchant Square.
Book by Jan. 9.