$139 & up—Stay in historic lodging at Colonial Williamsburg
You'll step back into the 1700s while still keeping modern-day creature comforts.
Why We Love This Deal
Learning about history is one thing, but this offer from Colonial Houses-Historic Lodging gives you the chance to sleep inside the heart of Colonial Williamsburg. Choose to stay in a recreated tavern room or upgrade to an actual 18th-century home, where modern touches like Wi-Fi and cable television are available, and you'll also receive a few perks.
- Stay in a Tavern Room through April 2024
- Rates start at $139 per night (we found the best prices in January-February)
- Two Colonial Williamsburg length-of-stay admission tickets (worth $120)
- $50 food and beverage credit, valid at official Colonial Williamsburg Dining Outlets
- Standalone single-room houses are available starting at $100 more per night
What you need to know:
- Cancellation policy: Reservations must be canceled at least seven days prior to arrival day to avoid the penalty of first-night room rate and taxes.
- There is a minimum stay of two nights
- Not available on: Nov. 18, 22-24; Dec. 1-5, 8-10, 15-16, 23-25, 31, 2023; Feb. 17-18, 2024
- Free parking
- Free Wi-Fi
- There is an additional city tax of 7%, state tax of 5% and $2 occupancy tax per room, per night
- There is a resort fee of $25 per room, per night
- Be flexible with your dates to get the best price
Guests have access to a nearby spa (which has an indoor pool) as well as a golf course. Some of the colonial houses are wheelchair accessible.
Book by Jan. 8.
$139 & up
How to Book
Continue to Colonial Houses - Historic Lodging
- Click "Book Now" under Colonial Houses-Historic Lodging
- Click on the "Dates of Stay" to view the calendar and select your two-night stay
Book this deal by phone
Call Colonial Houses - Historic Lodging at 855-231-7240.
Mention Travelzoo Exclusive.