$139 & up—Family-friendly stay in Colonial Williamsburg
Continental breakfast is part of every stay at this hotel.
Why We Love This Deal
Parents might enjoy the historical side of Williamsburg more than children, but a stay at the Williamsburg Woodlands Hotel & Suites will give kids a chance to play at their "fun zone," which includes mini-golf, corn hole, table tennis and an arcade.
- Stay in a Woodlands Standard room through April 2024
- Rates start at $139 per night (we found a few dates that were $10-$20 lower in February)
- Two Colonial Williamsburg length-of-stay admission tickets (worth $120)
- $50 food and beverage credit, valid at official Colonial Williamsburg Dining Outlets
- It's $30 extra per night to stay in a Woodlands Suite
What you need to know:
- Cancellation policy: Reservations must be canceled at least seven days prior to arrival day to avoid the penalty of first-night room rate and taxes.
- There is a minimum stay of two nights
- Not available on: Nov. 18, 22-24; Dec. 1-5, 8-10, 15-16, 23-25, 31, 2023; Feb. 17-18, 2024
- This is a dog-friendly property; guests need to sign a pet policy at check-in. There is a non-refundable pet cleaning fee of $75.00 per stay.
- Free parking
- Free Wi-Fi
- There is an additional city tax of 7%, state tax of 5% and $2 occupancy tax per room, per night
- There is a resort fee of $15 per room, per night
- Be flexible with your dates to get the best price
Book by Jan. 8.
$139 & up
How to Book
Continue to Williamsburg Woodlands Hotel & Suites
- Click "Book Now" under Williamsburg Woodlands Hotel & Suites
- Click on the "Dates of Stay" to view the calendar and select your two-night stay
Book this deal by phone
Call Williamsburg Woodlands Hotel & Suites at 855-231-7240.
Mention Travelzoo Exclusive.