$139 – Stay near the White House: DC Hotel w/Breakfast
Visit during Fourth of July to see fireworks light up the D.C. skyline of monuments and memorials.
Plan a summer vacation to the nation's capital and stay two blocks from the White House for $139 per night. This Travelzoo-exclusive offer saves 50% on stays and includes $30 in credits and daily breakfast.
What's included & when
- Travel through Sept. 4, including all the summer holidays
- $139 per night ... Thursday-Sunday
- $169 per night ... Monday-Wednesday
- Daily full-service breakfast, $10 hotel credit, $20 off valet parking (reg. $50) and free Wi-Fi
- Stay in a King room for up to three adults
- +$40 more per night for a Double Queen room, for up to four adults, only available in July and August
- Not available on: July 10-13
Conveniently located in the Golden Triangle area, the Hampton Inn Washington, D.C., is walking distance to the White House, Washington Monument, Lincoln Memorial and the Smithsonian. The hotel is a block from the Farragut West Metro Station, which leads directly to Reagan International Airport. Fuel up for the day with the hotel's complimentary buffet breakfast. After a long day of sightseeing, relax in the hotel's heated indoor pool.
Book by May 31.
When You Can Go
Travel through Labor Day
50% on regular rates
How to Book
Book online at Hampton Inn Washington, D.C./White House