$119 & up—Beachfront stay in Maryland's Ocean City
Long after the summer crowds have gone, Ocean City still offers a season's worth of fun.
Why We Love This Deal
With direct access to the boardwalk and budget-friendly rates, the Commander Hotel is a family-friendly base for autumn stays in Ocean City, Maryland.
- Stay in any room type through Oct. 31 and receive 20% off
- We found nightly prices starting at $118.15; be flexible with your dates to get the best price
What you need to know:
- There is a minimum 2-night stay
- Free Wi-Fi
- There is a resort fee of $19.99 per room, per night in September, which covers parking, Wi-Fi as well as the indoor pool, bikes and (weather permitting) the outdoor pool. After Oct. 1, the resort fee becomes $14.99 per room, per night
- Taxes are an additional 11% per room, per night
Book by Oct. 31.
$119 & up
How to Book
Continue to Commander Hotel
Use promo code TRAVELZOO.