$239 & up – 4-Star downtown Phoenix hotel
Relax in the rooftop pool after a day exploring the city.
Why We Love This Deal
This chic hotel is a great spot if you're looking to see all that downtown Phoenix has to offer. Located near the Phoenix Convention Center, Chase Field and Footprint Center, it's a convenient stay if you want to catch a game or a show while you're in town.
- Available on select dates through December
- King rooms or two queen rooms are available with this package (we found both room types available for as low as $239-per-night in October)
- Two daily cocktails from the Dust Cutter restaurant and daily valet parking ($65 value)
What you should know:
- Taxes, gratuities and Wi-Fi are not included
Hotel Details: There is a coffee shop in the hotel, making for an easy start to your mornings, and you can end your days with a nightcap at the hotel's cocktail bar called Dust Cutter, named for the strong drinks consumed by cowboys after a day in the desert, according to the bar.
Book by Oct. 29.
$239 & up
How to Book
Continue to Renaissance Phoenix Downtown Hotel
- Follow this link to the Renaissance Phoenix Downtown Hotel website.
- Choose your desired dates and number of rooms and guests. Click "Book now."
- Choose your desired room, (the package is called "Sip N Stay") and click "Select."
- Follow the prompts to complete your reservation.
Book this deal by phone
Call Renaissance Phoenix Downtown Hotel at 1-602-333-0000.