$221 & up – Suite at Condé Nast Traveler Readers' Choice Santa Fe Hotel
All stays at this highly-rated hotel include free parking and breakfast.
- Travel Sundays-Thursdays, now - June 30
- Get 25% off a stay in a suite:
- Deluxe King Suite with Fireplace
- Junior King Suite with Wood Fireplace
- Junior Queen Suite with Gas Fireplace
- One Bedroom King Suite with Wood Fireplace
- Junior King Terrace Suite (this suite type does not feature a separate sitting room, but it does boast the property's best terrace and views)
- Pricing varies based on stay dates and room type, but we found pricing from $220.50 per night for a Junior King Terrace Suite
- Daily hot breakfast
- Overnight parking
What you need to know:
- Change or cancel your reservation at least 72 hours prior to scheduled arrival to avoid penalty
- Parking is free
- Wi-Fi is free
- No resort fee
About the hotel: Inn on the Alameda was ranked the third best hotel in the West and Southwest by Condé Nast Traveler readers in 2020. Each guest room at the charming hotel is outfitted in southwestern style, an homage to the history and romance of Old Santa Fe. Most suites feature a bedroom and separate sitting area, a wet bar and a fireplace. The hotel's location is ideal for exploring Santa Fe by foot; guests are situated a 10-minute walk from the Plaza and less than a 5-minute walk from the art galleries on famed Canyon Road.
$221 & up
How to Book
Continue to Inn on the Alameda
- Enter number of guests.
- Click "Add Code" and enter ZOO2021 and click "add".
- Choose stay dates from calendar.
- On the results page, scroll down to find the suites; they'll be marked with a red bar that says "Sale 25% Off". Click "Book" next to your chosen suite.
- Follow the booking process to finalize and confirm your reservation.
Book this deal by phone
Call Inn on the Alameda at 1-505-984-2121.
Mention promo code ZOO2021 (valid only for stays in suites).