Sold outThis deal was published August 07, 2019 and sold out August 21, 2019. See current deals
$136 & up – San Antonio 4-Star Hotel near Alamo
"Guests can't stop raving about this Hyatt Regency's location" (U.S. News & World Report).
This 4-star Hyatt Regency with "unforgettable views" (Fodor's) is right where you want to be in San Antonio, less than two blocks from the Alamo and right alongside the city's famed River Walk. With the kids back in school, it's time to recharge your batteries and check in on the dates below -- saving 45% compared with surrounding dates.
- $136-$195 per night ... Aug. 22-31; Sept. 1-5, 8-14, 16, 19-25, 30; Oct. 2-7, 11-14
- Additional dates through Oct. 14 are on sale at higher rates
- Stay in a King Bed room
- Alamo View rooms, River View rooms and Suites are also discounted
- 15% off food purchases at Q Kitchen, Bier Garten, On the Bend and Mad Dog's
- 20% off spa services at Dasa Spa
What You Need to Know:
- These rates are nonrefundable and noncancellable
- Price based on up to two guests sharing a room; upgraded rooms can accommodate additional guests at higher rates
- Children ages 17 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding
- No resort fee
- Free Wi-Fi
- Self-parking is $36 per night plus tax; valet is $46 per night plus tax
- Not pet friendly; service animals only
Rooms start at a spacious 325 square feet and feature Hyatt Grand Beds, 65-inch flat-panel TVs, granite-accented bathrooms and in-room coffee makers with Starbucks coffee; upgraded rooms feature river or Alamo views on higher floors.
Q Kitchen and Bar serves American cuisine alongside a wide variety of Texas-brewed beers, while Mad Dog's and Bier Garten provide more casual options -- with seating options along the River Walk. Highlights at the hotel include a heated rooftop pool (the highest in San Antonio), an expansive fitness center and a full-service spa.
Book by Aug. 21.