$134 & up – Santa Fe: 4-Star Hotel in Downtown Railyard Art District
This downtown, Native American-owned hotel is steps from museums, galleries, restaurants and shops.
- Travel through June 30
- 25% off stays
- Rates vary by dates of stay and room type, but we found pricing from $134 per night
What you need to know:
- Not available: May 27-31 (Memorial Day weekend)
- Change or cancel your reservation at least 48 hours prior to scheduled arrival to avoid penalty
- A nightly resort fee of $42.52 (tax inclusive); it covers parking and Wi-Fi
- Pet-friendly; fees apply
- Discount doesn't apply to Hacienda rooms or suites
About Hotel Santa Fe: As Santa Fe's only Native American-owned hotel, Hotel Santa Fe offers an authentic Pueblo experience in the historic downtown—near museums, galleries and shops. Nestled on 4 lush acres, this boutique hotel features Southwestern-styled rooms with local handmade furniture and Native American art.
The on-site, full-service spa offers massages, body treatments and facials, and the hotel's restaurant, Amaya, serves modern American food with a northern New Mexican influence and is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Santa Fe is a great home base for nearby hiking and mountain biking. Two popular sights—The Santuario de Nuestra Senora de Guadalupe and the Cathedral Basilica of St. Francis of Assisi—are less than a 15-minute walk from the hotel.