$129 & up – Summer Stays at 4-Star Phoenix Hotel incl. $50 Credit
Relax at the only resort in the Southwestern U.S. with 54 holes of championship golf.
- Travel through Sept. 30
- Rates start at $129 per night
- $50 nightly resort credit to use toward dining, the onsite spa or golf
What you need to know:
- Cancel at least 72 hours prior to scheduled arrival to avoid penalties
- No matter where you book, this hotel charges a resort fee of $33.32 (tax-inclusive) per night; the fee covers Wi-Fi, overnight self-parking and fitness center access
- Pet-friendly; additional fees apply
What started as a nine-hole course for Goodyear Tire executives over 80 years ago has since expanded into a resort with three 18-hole courses. Beyond the greens, Wigwam is home to LeMonds -- Aveda Salon and Spa, nine tennis courts, bocce courts and three pools -- one with a 25-foot waterslide. All the amenities can be reached via chauffeured golf cart.
Guest rooms and suites surround a sparkling pool and flower-filled courtyard. Each room features private balconies overlooking the gardens of cacti and citrus trees; interiors are decorated with the colors of Arizona’s desert landscape and have free Wi-Fi. Adobe-style casitas feel like private homes with separate living and sleeping areas, thoughtful artistic touches like colorful handwoven rugs, Jacuzzis, and private terraces. Some even have fireplaces.
Farm-to-table cuisine and handcrafted cocktails are served at the romantic Litchfield’s. Red’s Bar & Grill offers a breakfast buffet or post-golf burgers on the outdoor patio.
Book by July 2.