$129 & up – Phoenix: 4-Star, All-Suite & Family-Friendly Resort
The 4-star resort is located next to South Mountain Preserve and its 60 miles of hiking trails.
- Travel May 2 - Aug. 26
- Stay in a Resort Suite with a king bed and a sofa bed (accommodates up to 4 guests)
- Sunday-Thursday ... from $129 per night
- Friday-Saturday ... from $199-$229 per night
- Stay in a Resort Suite with two queen beds and a sofa bed for +$20-$50 more (accommodates up to 6 guests)
What you need to know:
- Not available: May 13, 22, 30; July 4; Aug. 16-17
- Cancellation + change policies:
- For stays now - May 27: cancel or change your reservation at least 24 hours prior to arrival to avoid penalty
- For stays May 28 and beyond: cancel or change your reservation at least 72 hours prior to arrival to avoid penalty
- A resort fee of $59 per night applies; it covers: wristbands for 4 to the on-site Oasis Water Park; parking; Wi-Fi; complimentary practice balls at Golf's Warm-up Area
- Not pet-friendly; service animals with documentation only
About the resort:
"An ideal summer stay for families," raves Frommer's, the recently-renovated Arizona Grand Resort is a AAA 4-Diamond desert property with activities for everyone. This expansive, all-suite hotel sits at the base of the South Mountain Preserve, a 10-minute drive from downtown Phoenix.
The resort's on-site Oasis Water Park (hours of operation vary) covers seven acres, and is one of the largest water parks in the United States. It is ideal for families, with a wave pool, three waterslides and a tubing river. Other property highlights include a challenging 18-hole golf course (named one of the best places to play by Golf Digest), multiple dining outlets and a 20,000 square foot fitness center.
Book by May 31.