$127 & up – Save on Phoenix all-suite resort stays through February
Enjoy everything from gourmet cuisine to epic waterslides on this amenity-rich property.
Why We Love This Deal
Lauded by respected travel guides as an ideal spot for family getaways, the Arizona Grand Resort is an upscale desert property with activities for everyone. This expansive, all-suite hotel sits at the base of the South Mountain Preserve, a 10-minute drive from downtown Phoenix — and we've got an exclusive offer for discounted stays through February.
- Travel through February
- Save 15% on 1-night stays, 20% on 2-night stays and 25% on 3-night stays in a King or 2 Queen Suite for up to 4 guests
- Rates start at $127 in November and December on 3-night stays (rates will initially appear higher on booking calendar)
- Upgrade to a Resort Suite with two queen beds and a sofa bed for $20-$50 more per night (sleeps up to 6 guests)
What you need to know:
- Not available on all dates. See booking calendar for details.
- Cancel or change your reservation at least 72 hours prior to arrival to avoid penalty
- A resort fee of $59 per night applies; it covers: wristbands for 4 to the on-site Oasis Water Park; parking; Wi-Fi; complimentary practice balls at Golf's Warm-up Area
- Service animals only
About the resort:
The Arizona Grand Resort & Spa's on-site Oasis Water Park (hours of operation vary) covers seven acres, and has been featured by the Travel Channel as one of the country's top 10. Families with kids will rejoice in its wave pool, three waterslides, tubing river and a splash pad for the little ones. Other property highlights include a challenging 18-hole golf course (named one of the best places to play by Golf Digest), multiple dining outlets and a 20,000 square-foot fitness center.
Book by Oct. 31.
$127 & up
How to Book
Continue to Arizona Grand Resort & Spa
- Click "Dates of Stay" at the top of the page to find your desired travel dates on the booking calendar.
Book this deal by phone
Call Arizona Grand Resort & Spa at 1-877-800-4888.