$112 & up – Upscale Scottsdale Getaway incl. Holiday Weekends
Tranquility resonates throughout the Andaz, from its art-inspired rooms to the spa and apothecary.
Overlook Camelback Mountain from your bungalow at the 4-star Andaz Scottsdale Resort & Spa, tucked away in an Arizona desert enclave. Summer stays start at $112 per night and include a discounted resort fee.
What's included and when
- Requires a two-night minimum; stays of three nights and longer are further discounted
- Stay in a Standard Room with a private terrace
- $136-$152 per night, May 29 - June 29
- $128 per night, June 30 - July 22 (includes Fourth of July)
- $112 per night, July 23 - Aug. 31
- $160-$185 per night, Memorial Day and Labor Day weekends
- Reduced daily resort fee of $29, which covers parking, Wi-Fi and minibar with snacks and beverages
- Based on double occupancy
The Andaz resembles an artist haven, from authentic works adorning the hotel walls to the 201 eclectic, art-inspired guest rooms. It's due in part to the nearby Cattle Track Arts Compound -- a collective of artists, jewelers and potters -- and inspired by folk art from the Zuni tribe.
Other upscale resort amenities include three tranquil pools, the Palo Verde Spa & Apothecary (treatments utilize desert botanicals), a golf concierge for benefits at preferred courses and an on-site Hertz rental car service -- great for day trips to Sedona, Phoenix or the Grand Canyon.
Book by June 30.
$112 & up
When You Can Go
May 26 - Sept. 4
20% on regular rates
How to Book
Book online at Andaz Scottsdale Resort & Spa
Be sure to select rates under the Stay More Save More tab.