$104 & up – Hilton near Historic Santa Fe Plaza, 25% Off
This Hilton property is housed in a 300-year-old hacienda, located two blocks from the plaza.
- Travel through Dec. 22
- Stay in a standard room and get 25% off regular rates when you stay at least 2 nights
- Rates vary by dates of stay and room type, but we found pricing from $104 per night
- Free parking (reg. $22 per night)
- Free Wi-Fi (reg. $9.95 daily)
What you need to know:
- Not available: Aug. 20-23; Sept. 22-26; Oct. 2-10
- Change or cancel your reservation at least 24 hours prior to arrival in order to avoid penalty
- Pet-friendly; fees apply
- A 2-night minimum length of stay is required to get this deal
- No resort fee
- Parking and Wi-Fi are free with this deal
About the hotel: The elegantly rustic Hilton Santa Fe Historic Plaza hotel is housed in a 300-year-old hacienda with a rich cultural heritage. Guest rooms feature subtle hints of southwestern décor. In the morning, nibble on homemade pastries from Ortiz Cafe and in the evening, enjoy a glass of wine around the lounge’s kiva fireplace. Hop into the seasonal outdoor pool to unwind.
Located in the heart of Santa Fe, the hotel is two blocks from the historic Santa Fe Plaza in downtown Santa Fe and within walking distance to the Lensic Performing Arts Center, Georgia O'Keefe Museum and the Palace of the Governors. Explore the nearby Museum Hill, Santa Fe River Park and American Indian history at the Indian Pueblos. Enjoy the beautiful weather on nature hikes or golfing at the Santa Fe Ski Basin.