$99 & up – Seattle: 4-Star Boutique Hotel, up to 50% Off
You can walk to Pike Place Market, Pioneer Square and the Seattle Art Museum from this hotel.
Pike Place Market is "the best farmers market in the country. Period" (Thrillist). Stroll down to this iconic spot from the 4-star Motif Seattle, which happens to be less than a 10-minute walk away. At less than $100, these are the lowest rates we've seen at this 4-star hotel recently named among the Top 20 hotels in the Pacific Northwest by Conde Nast Traveler readers (2019).
- Accommodations in a 1 or 2 Queen room
- $99-$109 per night ... Nov. 14-28; Dec. 7-27; Jan. 1-8, 12-18; 24-25, 29-31; Feb. 1, 8-9, 13-16, 25-26, 28-29
- Other dates and upgraded rooms, including waterview rooms and suites, are also discounted through March
- Discounted daily amenity fee ($10, reg. $20), including Pacific Northwest beverage tasting upon arrival (red/white wine)
- 25% off food and beverages
- 20% off overnight parking
What You Need to Know:
- Note: Click on Rate Rules to see reduced resort fee and cancellation policy information
- Rate based on two guests; higher rates apply for additional guests
- Children ages 18 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding
- These rates are prepaid, nonrefundable
- No matter where you book, this hotel charges a daily amenity fee (reg. $20, reduced to $10 with this offer, plus tax) which covers bottled water, Wi-Fi, welcome beverage, in-room coffee, Tesla and electric vehicle charging stations, in-room Alexa and more
- Self-parking is $45 per day (tax inclusive)
- This hotel is pet friendly, fees apply
Now a part of Hyatt Hotels, the Motif Seattle's location — on Fifth Avenue between Pike and Union — is about as central as you can get for a downtown hotel. Many of the city’s most popular attractions, including Pike Place Market, Pioneer Square, the Seattle Art museum and Benaroya Hall, are less than a 10-minute walk away. Hop on the monorail, and it’s a two-minute ride to the Seattle Center, Pacific Science Center, Museum of Pop Culture and the Space Needle.
Motif also houses one of Seattle’s biggest and best outdoor patios at Frolik Kitchen + Cocktails. Well known to locals as a hip social gathering place, the 4,000-square-foot Frolik patio serves cocktails and modern-meets-traditional American food alongside table tennis, outdoor fireplaces, shuffleboard and a rotating collection of some of the Northwest’s best beers. Inspired by music, art, design, culinary vision and fashion, the hotel stays true to its Seattle roots by selecting a local designer each year to create a design motif woven throughout the hotel. Fittingly, guests will find modern, design-forward rooms featuring views of the city skyline or Elliot Bay and the Olympics beyond.
Book by Nov. 30.