$150 – 2-Night Boulder Mountain Ranch Stay, Save 25%
Seclude yourself at the mouth of a valley and facing Grand Staircase-Escalante National Monument.
Boulder Mountain Guest Ranch boasts 168 acres of walking paths, pastures and wetland ponds -- plenty of space for social distancing and enjoying nature at its finest. Now Travelzoo members can save up to 25% on the regular rate with this offer.
- Two-night stay in the main lodge in a Queen Room
- $150 per booking ... Thursdays-Sundays through Oct. 31
- Dinner for two people (up to $65 value) at on-site restaurant Sweetwater Kitchen on one night of your stay
- Upgraded room types are also available
What you need to know:
- Cancellation policy: Cancellations must be made at least 2 weeks prior to check-in to avoid fees.
- Pets are allowed, but there is a $15 fee per animal
- Free Wi-Fi
- No resort fees
- The restaurant is closing for the season on Nov. 1
Sweetwater Kitchen uses locally sourced, organic ingredients. The restaurant is open for dine-in and take out.
The cabin sleeps six people and has two private queen bedrooms, a full kitchen as well as a dining area, full living room with foldout couch, private bath, deck with a barbecue grill and a fire pit.
Guests are welcome to arrive Wednesdays-Mondays, but note that the restaurant is only open Thursdays-Sundays. Continental breakfast is served seven days a week.
Book by Oct. 31.
How to Book
Continue to Boulder Mountain Guest Ranch
Use promo code TravelzooBMGR.