$100 – Weekends at Hilton in Downtown Salt Lake incl. Extras
This offer is packed with valuable extras like parking, Starbucks credit and an upgraded room.
Stay at the 4-star Hilton property that Fodor's describes as "one of the city's largest and best-appointed places to stay."
- Travel through February
- $100 per night ... Thursday-Sunday stays
- $125 per night ... Monday-Wednesday
- Includes parking ($18 value)
- An upgraded room, if available upon check in ($25-$50 value)
- An early check in of noon & late check out of 2pm ($50 combined value)
- A $25 Starbucks credit
- Upgrade to a Junior Suite for +$50 per night (if available)
What you need to know:
- Reservations must be changed or cancelled at least 72 hours prior to scheduled arrival to avoid penalty of 1 night's room and tax charges
- Pet-friendly; fees apply
- No resort fee
- Self-parking fees are waived with this deal (reg. $18)
Walking distance to dining, nightlife, shopping, the Capitol Theatre and the Historic Temple Square. Visit the Hogle Zoo, just a 15-minute drive away, or City Creek Canyon for hiking trails only a short 15-minute walk away from downtown. During ski season, hit Snowbird or Solitude ski areas, and don't worry about your ski equipment which can easily be stored at the front desk. Park City is also just a 40-minute drive for more skiing, sight-seeing and outdoor activities. The hotel is located on the light rail system, making exploring the city affordable and convenient.
Back on property, the hotel has a fitness center, indoor heated pool and whirlpool with a seasonal sundeck. The on-site restaurant, Spencer's Steakhouse, reopens for dining on Sept. 29.
Book by Nov. 9.