Save 35%—Suites at Santa Rosa boutique hotel plus perks
These apartment-style suites provide a fantastic base from which to explore Sonoma County.
Why We Love This Deal
If you've ever thought about how cool it'd be to have a pied-à-terre in the heart of California wine country, here's the chance to give that dream a test run this fall. The stylish Art House Hotel is located just two blocks from the historic Courthouse Square in Santa Rosa, the urban heart of Sonoma County. Day trips to visit wineries, walk amid the redwoods or relax by the Pacific Coast are well within reach from this hotel.
With this exclusive offer, you'll save 35% on midweek stays in suites at this property. These 800-square-foot apartments feature a separate king bedroom and en-suite bathroom, a living room with a queen sleeper sofa and fully equipped kitchen, plus spots for dining and working (if you decide to "work from home" somewhere new for a few days.)
- Stay Monday-Thursday nights
- 35% off suites; prices will vary, but we found rates as low as $149 in October
- 20% off Trek electric bicycle rentals to explore the shops, galleries and restaurants in Santa Rosa
- 10% off Art House Hotel Market Place purchases
When you can go:
- Weekdays through Oct. 31
What you need to know:
- This hotel does not charge a resort fee, but does include a $1 Community Impact Fee which helps support Pepperwood Preserve, a 3,200-acre reserve for 900+ species of plants and animals. The hotel matches these fees with their own contribution.
- Taxes are additional.
- Parking is available for an additional fee.
- Cancel up to 72 hours before stay without a penalty.
Book by Sept. 30.
How to Book
Continue to Art House Hotel
- Promo code of TZOO23 should be automatically applied by using the above link
- Other room types are available, but the exclusive discount is on the Suites