$499 – Private Cottage in Napa
Private & luxurious, these cottages in the heart of wine country offer a once-in-a-lifetime getaway.
Why We Love This Deal
Retreat to the rolling hills of wine country and stay in a lavish private cottage in Napa. With this exclusive offer, sip vino from the rocking chair on your front porch during harvest season while saving up to $1300 per night (yes, per night).
- For $499 per night, stay in a King Garden Cottage, Sundays-Thursdays through Dec. 30
- These cottages typically go for over $1800 per night and feature a private backyard with a firepit, indoor and outdoor showers, and even a machine that dispenses Napa Valley wines by the glass
- Travelzoo member perks:
- Daily $50 food-and-beverage credit
- A welcome bottle of wine upon arrival, per stay
- Upgraded cottages and suites are also discounted
- Stay with confidence — read more about the hotel's enhanced safety and cleaning procedures
What You Need to Know:
- Cancellation Policy: Full prepayment due at time of booking; cancellations must be made at least 7 days prior to arrival to avoid forfeiture of full deposit
- Not Available: Sept. 10-11, 13-18, 22-25; Oct. 1-2, 6-9, 15-16, 22-23; Nov. 9-10; Dec. 31
- Maximum occupancy is two guests in a King Garden Cottage
- No matter where you book, this hotel charges a resort fee of $45, plus tax, per night; this fee covers Wi-Fi, self-parking, bike rentals and fitness center access
- This hotel is dog-friendly; additional fees apply
- Note: Due to local guidelines, some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; please contact the hotel for more details.
Named among the top resorts in Northern California by Condé Nast Traveler readers (2020), this luxurious property puts you within 20 minutes of both Sonoma Plaza and downtown Napa. The upscale cottages are private, standalone buildings with no elevators, shared walls or indoor corridors — ideal for a socially distant vacation. They each have fireplaces, expansive backyards and outdoor living spaces with fire pits, lounge furniture and dining areas. The resort has two pools with hot tubs, including an adults-only Hilltop Pool with panoramic views of the countryside. Take your pick of cuisine at three on-site restaurants or stop by the general store on property to stock up on sandwiches, cheeses and other picnic fixings prior to a day of wine tasting.
Book by Sept. 24.
How to Book
Continue to Carneros Resort and Spa -- Fully Refundable
- At the top of the page, select your desired number of guests and dates of stay
- Ensure the promo code TRAVELZOO has been applied, then click Search
- Select your desired room type
- Enter your information, review your reservation and click Complete Booking