$399 – Private Napa Cottage w/Wine & Daily Credit, 50% Off
The resort is ranked among the Top 10 Resorts in Northern California (Condé Nast Traveler).
Take a mental health break and spend a night or two in a private cottage at the luxe Carneros Resort and Spa in Napa. This deal saves guests up to 50%, including weekends, and comes with a bottle of wine and a $50 daily dining credit.
- Stay in a Napa Cottage with one king bed, a private backyard and patio through May:
- $399 per night ... many Sundays-Thursdays
- $499 per night ... many Fridays-Saturdays
- Travelzoo member perks:
- $50 daily food-and-beverage credit
- Welcome bottle of wine ($50 value)
- Upgraded cottages are also discounted and include the bottle of wine and $50 daily credit
- Stay with confidence — read more about the hotel’s enhanced safety and cleaning procedures
- Note: Due to local guidelines, some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; please contact the hotel for more details.
What you need to know:
- Cancellation Policy: Cancellations must be made at least 72 hours prior to arrival to avoid penalty
- Price based on up to two adults sharing a room
- A resort fee of $45 per night, plus tax is not included; it covers Wi-Fi, parking, bicycle use and fitness center access
- Dogs are allowed; a $150 fee applies
Recently named among the Top Resorts in Northern California by Condé Nast Traveler readers (2020), this luxurious property puts you within 20 minutes of both Sonoma and Napa Valley. But, you don't even need to leave the property to experience the Napa lifestyle. The resort has two pools with hot tubs, including an adults-only hilltop pool with panoramic views of the countryside. Take your pick of seasonally-inspired cuisine at three on-site restaurants, or stop by the general store on property to stock up on sandwiches, cheeses and other picnic fixings before a day of wine tasting. And for the ultimate pampering experience, book a treatment at the new Spa at Carneros. The upscale cottages are private, standalone buildings with no elevators, shared walls or indoor corridors — ideal for a socially distant vacation. They come equipped with fireplaces, expansive backyards and outdoor living spaces with fire pits, lounge furniture and dining areas.
Book by Jan. 22.
How to Book
Continue to Carneros Resort and Spa -- Fully Refundable
Book this deal by phone
Call Carneros Resort and Spa -- Fully Refundable at 707-299-4900.
Mention Travelzoo to receive the deal rate.