$275 & up – Napa 4-Star Resorts w/$75 Credit
Stroll through private vineyards and sip on local vino at your choice of two idyllic resorts.
Why We Love This Deal
Our deal experts have visited these 4-star resorts and love the "one-stop-shop" experience — with acres of private vineyards, glittering pools, multiple tasting rooms, sprawling grounds and live entertainment, you'll get the best of Napa without leaving the resort (or worrying about the drive home).
- The longer you stay, the more you'll save — stay as few as 2 nights for 10% off, 4 nights for 20% off or, stay as many as 7 nights to score 30% off
- This discount is valid for travel now through January; rates will fluctuate, but at the time of publish we found the lowest rates midweek in January
- For example, we found the following prices for 4-night stays:
- For $275 per night, stay at the Meritage Resort & Spa — a AAA 4-Diamond oasis with a luxe spa set into an underground cave
- For $408 per night, stay at the Vista Collina — one of the newest 4-star resorts in Napa with an expansive pool and complimentary valet parking
- This offer includes a $75 credit, per stay, at FiveTown Market, which offers a wide selection of snacks, drinks, coffee, and everything you'll need to put together a romantic picnic
- You'll also get a complimentary keepsake tote bag (perfect for carrying your goodies to said picnic)
- Upgraded rooms and suites are also discounted
What You Need to Know:
- Cancellation Policy: Cancellations must be made at least 72 hours prior to arrival to receive a refund
- Two-night minimum length of stay required to receive promotional rates
- Single night stays include the credit and keepsake tote but the room rates are not discounted
- Maximum occupancy is two guests in a King Room
- No matter where you book, these resorts charge a resort fee of $30, plus tax, per night; this fee covers bottled water, one bottle of signature Napa wine, hand sanitizer, high speed Wi-Fi, in-room coffee and tea, overnight parking
- Both resorts are dog-friendly; additional fees apply
- Note: Due to local guidelines, some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; please contact the hotel for more details.
The Meritage Resort & Spa and Vista Collina Resort, located across the street from each other, share resort-style grounds, complete with over 40 acres of private vineyards, nine tasting rooms, expansive pools, a spa, fitness center and so much more. Guest rooms are spacious and bright with large windows and walk-in showers. Upgraded rooms feature private patios or balconies and views of the grounds. Dining options abound: guests can choose from five dining outlets, including Napa’s newest Italian restaurant, Olive & Hay. If you’re looking to explore, downtown Napa is just 10 minutes away and, of course, you’ll be in Napa with easy access to numerous wineries.
Book by Oct. 1.
$275 & up
How to Book
Continue to The Meritage & Vista Collina Resort -- Fully Refundable
- Select your desired resort by clicking "View Rates"
- At the top of the page, select your number of guests and travel dates — you can use the booking calendar to shop the lowest rates (discounted rates will appear in the calendar as you select your dates; we found the lowest prices in January)
- Click "Book Now" next to your desired room type
- Provide your information, review your reservation and click "Complete Booking"