$275 & up—Boutique vineyard hotel stay with breakfast credit
This top-rated resort has a romantic feel thanks to its thoughtful touches and vineyard setting.
Why We Love This Deal
Set at the center of a 92-acre vineyard, 4-star Vinters Resort offers a cozy, centrally located stay experience in California Wine Country. An onsite spa affords access to a steam room, relaxation room and other amenities with your treatment. Enjoy a complimentary wine tasting evenings in the lobby and nightly turndown service that includes cookies.
Stroll the landscaped grounds or a walking path through the vines before dinner at the onsite farm-to-table restaurant. Rooms are well appointed and offer courtyard or vineyard views from private patios and balconies.
With this offer, Travelzoo members receive a daily $25 credit to spend on breakfast when they stay now through April.
- Stay in a Courtyard King room, now through April
- $275 Sunday - Thursday; $325 Friday and Saturday
- Complimentary $25 breakfast credit per day to use at the onsite River Vine restaurant
- Upgrade to a Vineyard View room, starting at $310 per night and including the breakfast perk
What you need to know:
- No matter where you book, this hotel charges a $45 plus tax nightly resort fee. This fee covers self-parking, guest room amenities (wine, bottled water, coffee and tea, Wi-Fi, turndown service), concierge service, morning coffee in the lobby, bocce ball courts, EV charging and access to spa facilities including yoga classes, swimming pool and fitness center
- Cancel up to 7 days before stay to avoid penalties
Book by March 18.
$275 & up
How to Book
Continue to Vintners Resort
- Adjust your number of guests in the top left corner, then choose your desired dates on the calendar.
- Click "search" and click "book now" on your desired room.
- Follow prompts to complete booking.
Book this deal by phone
Call Vintners Resort at 800-421-2584.
Mention the promotion code SCTTZ to receive this special offer.