$159-$189 – San Francisco Marriott w/$50 Daily Credit
Sip (complimentary) cocktails while taking in stunning city views from the glitzy View Lounge.
Why We Love This Deal
This 4-star art-deco Marriott puts you in the perfect location to explore the City by the Bay. Walk to the Museum of Modern Art, the shops and theaters at Union Square and Yerba Buena Gardens, or hop on a nearby cable car to visit San Francisco's other famous attractions. Book a stay through March and nab a daily $50 credit.
- Stay in a Low Floor King room
- $159-$189 per night ... many dates through March, including weekends; we found the best availability mid-November and late December-early January
- Signature amenity: Daily $50 food-and-beverage credit, valid at the on-site gourmet pantry and restaurants, including the popular rooftop bar and restaurant, The View Lounge (proof of vaccination required to enter)
- Upgraded rooms with city views and expansive suites are also discounted
- Note: Due to local guidelines, some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; please contact the hotel for more details.
What You Need to Know:
- Cancellation Policy: Cancellations must be made at least 24 hours prior to arrival
- Not Available: Dec. 31; Jan. 9-12; Feb. 7-9; March 21-23
- Price based on two guests sharing a room; higher rates apply for additional guests
- No resort fee
- Valet parking is available; additional fees apply
- This hotel is pet-friendly; additional fees apply
- Stay with confidence — read more about the hotel's enhanced safety and cleaning procedures
Centered in the SoMa District, home to expansive gardens, museums, restaurants, shops and sporting venues, stays at the San Francisco Marriott Marquis make exploring the city a breeze. Rooms are bright and modern, outfitted with Smart TV's and complimentary Wi-Fi. Guests have access to a fully equipped fitness center, as well as three dining outlets. For a quick bite and some coffee, head to Mission Street Pantry, or sit down at B55 Craft House & Kitchen for an upscale breakfast. For stunning downtown vistas and handcrafted cocktails, visit The View Lounge.
Book by Nov. 5.
How to Book
Continue to San Francisco Marriott Marquis -- Fully Refundable
- Select your desired dates of stay and number of guests, then click "Check Availability"
- Under the Special Rates Tab, select your desired room type with the "Special Corporate Rate"
- Review your reservation and click "Continue"
- Enter your information and complete the booking by click "Book Now"