$149 & up – Santa Rosa Resort Stay incl. $125 in Extras
Your kids will love the onsite scavenger hunt.
Sneak away to Wine Country and save at this 1950s-style resort in Santa Rosa.
- Travel through April 29, 2021
- Rates start at $149 per night for a Flamingo King room -- we found the best rates in early 2021
- Bottle of wine and Flamingo wine carafe upon arrival ($40 value)
- Daily pass to use Montecito Heights Health Club ($15 value per day)
- Flamingo beach ball & lip balm ($25 value)
- Get 50% off cabana rentals, now $50 (reg. $100)
- Stay with confidence — read more about the hotel’s enhanced safety and cleaning procedures
What you need to know:
- Cancellation Policy: Cancellations must be made at least 24 hours prior to arrival to avoid penalties
- No resort fee
- Pet-friendly; fees apply
- Note: The resort is currently undergoing renovations, so there may be some noise during your stay; contact the resort for more information
The Flamingo Resort is a mid-century property in Sonoma Valley. The resort's buildings -- rendered with natural materials and iconic angular silhouettes -- are the work of architect Homer A. Rissman. Set on a 10-acre campus in Santa Rosa, it offers both city access and a sense of complete retreat. The Flamingo’s lively social centerpiece (the swimming pool) invites guests to take a plunge or sunbathe. Within an hour's drive of the resort, guests can visit the Pacific Coast and beaches, the Redwoods and the Russian River.
Book by Nov. 3.