$149—Stays at 4-star Sonoma County hotel into spring
This hotel in the heart of Wine Country is also offering a reduced resort fee with this deal.
Why We Love This Deal
The Hyatt Regency Sonoma Wine Country treats guests to amenities like a heated outdoor pool, jogging and art trails, bicycle rentals and backyard games. Guests also enjoy a lobby bar with an outdoor fire pit and a cozy indoor fireplace.
Its central location in Santa Rosa is a fantastic starting point for exploring Sonoma County, and it's close to state parks and other attractions as well. With this offer, book an escape in winter, when fewer tourists means it's easier to snag a table at popular restaurants and wineries. Or make your spring travel plans to see the region in full bloom.
On top of a hard-to-beat room price, a reduced resort fee of $20 ($15 off) adds to this offer's appeal.
- Stay in a Standard King or Two Queen room through April 30
- $149 per night ... Sunday-Thursday
- $179 per night ... Friday-Saturday
- Reduced Destination Fee of $20 (reg. $35) per night, plus tax
What you need to know:
- A mandatory Destination Fee is reduced to $20 with this offer. This fee covers fitness center and pool/hot tub access, yoga classes, lawn games, bicycle and helmet rental, daily bottled water, electric car charging access and special offers on local wine tasting
- Cancel up to 48 hours before stay to avoid penalties
Book by March 31.
How to Book
Continue to Hyatt Regency Sonoma Wine Country
- Promo code 94217 will be automatically applied by using the above link.
- Destination fee will appear as $35 per night upon reserving, but will be reduced to $20 per night upon checkout from the hotel.
Book this deal by phone
Call Hyatt Regency Sonoma Wine Country at 707-284-1234.
Mention promo code 94217 and Travelzoo to book this offer over the phone.