$149-$179 – Sonoma 4-Star Resort incl. Weekends
This "sophisticated" hotel is centrally located near charming Sonoma Plaza (Forbes Travel Guide).
If we're being honest, it doesn't take any arm-twisting to get us to Wine Country. But pair a recently renovated 4-star hotel with rates that save 50% versus regular pricing, and you'll find us elbow-deep in packing mode.
- Travel many dates November-April
- $149 per night ... Sunday-Thursday
- $179 per night ... Friday-Saturday
- Free self-parking
- 20% off food-and-beverage and spa services
- Upgrade to a Cottage with a bit more space and a fireplace for +$25 per night
What you need to know:
- Not available on: Nov. 2-3, 6, 8-10, 14-15, 22-23; Dec. 1, 5, 8, 13-14, 31; Jan. 5, 19; Feb. 16, 18-19; March 7-9, 21-23
- Price based on up to four guests sharing a room
- These rates are nonrefundable and noncancellable
- No matter where you book, this hotel charges a resort fee of $37 per night, plus tax; the fee covers daily wine tasting and a shuttle to Sonoma Plaza
- Free Wi-Fi
- Pet-friendly; additional fees apply
The Lodge at Sonoma Renaissance Resort & Spa is nestled in the heart of the gorgeous Sonoma Valley, surrounded by world-class wineries and some of the most incredible views in the world. A free shuttle will take guests to nearby Sonoma Plaza, one of the most popular attractions in the city, where cobblestone streets are lined with adobe boutiques, eclectic restaurants, charming cafés, a vintage movie house and a wealth of National Historic Landmarks.
Book by Nov. 14.
When You Can Go
Sunday-Thursday through April; +$30 weekends
How to Book
Continue to The Lodge at Sonoma Renaissance Resort & Spa
Book this deal by phone
Call The Lodge at Sonoma Renaissance Resort & Spa at 707-935-6600.
Mention promo code TZO.