Sold outThis deal was published June 24, 2021 and sold out July 31, 2021. See current deals
$147 & up – Santa Rosa Resort Stay incl. $25 Daily Credit
Be among the first to stay in the fully renovated, mid-century resort in charming Santa Rosa.
Why We Love This Deal
Sneak away to Wine Country and save at this 1950s-style resort in Santa Rosa.
- Travel through December 2021
- 15% off regular rates
- $25 daily resort credit to be used at the spa, fitness center or any dining outlets (credit is per day and does not roll over if unused)
- Rates vary based on your stay dates, but we found pricing starting at $147 per night for a Classic King room
- Stay with confidence — read more about the hotel’s enhanced safety and cleaning procedures
What you need to know:
- Cancellation Policy: Cancellations must be made at least 48 hours prior to arrival to avoid penalties
- A nightly Experience Fee of $29 plux tax ($33.12) is additional; it covers: self-parking; Wi-Fi; access to onsite fitness center and spa; use of backpacks for day excursions (loaded with hiking sticks, water bottles, blanket and binoculars); guided meditation; and morning coffee in the lobby
- Pet-friendly; fees apply
- Note: The resort is currently undergoing renovations, so there may be some noise during your stay; contact the resort for more information
About the resort: The Flamingo Resort is a mid-century property in Sonoma Valley. The resort's buildings -- rendered with natural materials and iconic angular silhouettes -- are the work of architect Homer A. Rissman. Set on a 10-acre campus in Santa Rosa, it offers both city access and a sense of complete retreat. The Flamingo’s lively social centerpiece (the swimming pool) invites guests to take a plunge or sunbathe. Within an hour's drive of the resort, guests can visit the Pacific Coast and beaches, the Redwoods and the Russian River.
Book by July 31.