$71-$83 – Orlando 4-Star 1-Bedroom Villa
Save 40% on a spacious, family-friendly villa complete with a kitchen, washer, dryer and balcony.
Stay in a well-equipped villa with the conveniences of home at this 4-star, family-friendly resort. On-site amenities for guests to enjoy during their summer vacation include three outdoor pools, tennis and basketball courts and picnic sites with grilling stations.
- Travel July 14 - Aug. 23
- $71-$83 per night ... one-bedroom villa
- $83-$95 per night ... one-bedroom larger villa
- $125-$137 per night ... two-bedroom villa
What you need to know:
- 2-night minimum stay required
- One-bedroom villa price based on up to four guests; two-bedroom villa price based on up to eight guests
- These rates are nonrefundable and noncancellable
- No resort fee
- Complimentary Wi-Fi and self-parking
- Not pet-friendly; service animals only
Sheraton Vistana Villages Resort Villas is conveniently located on I-Drive, close to a variety of restaurants and attractions including the Orlando Eye. The resort is a quick 15-minute drive from Walt Disney World and offers shuttle transportation for its guests for an additional fee. On property, guests will find three outdoor pools, including a quarter-acre main pool with a rock waterfall and kiddie features, as well as a restaurant and bar, a pool bar, a grab-n-go market, a fitness center, jogging paths and picnic sites. Villas feature kitchens or kitchenettes, separate living spaces and a washer/dryer; some feature balconies or patios.
Book by July 24.
How to Book
Continue to Sheraton Vistana Villages Resort Villas
A 2-night minimum stay is required to receive these rates.
If booking a two-bedroom villa for 8 guests, select 6 adults. Rest assured the two-bedroom villa can accommodate 8 guests.