$189 & up – Cape Coral Waterfront 4-Star Stay, up to 45% Off
Score a $50 credit and reduced resort fee at the area's only AAA 4-Diamond hotel.
This resort, perched on the marina’s edge, is one-of-a-kind, being the only AAA 4-Diamond hotel in Cape Coral. Take in sunset views from your private balcony and save up to 45% off with exclusive perks like a discounted resort fee, daily credit and more.
- Check in any day of the week — at the time of publish, these were the lowest per-night rates:
- $189 per night ... January; April
- $229 per night ... February-March
- Additional room types are also discounted, starting at $209
- Bonvoy members can save up to an additional 5% on this package
- Travelzoo member perks:
- Discounted resort fee of $15 (reg. $30, per night)
- $50 resort credit per stay; credit can be used at the on-site restaurants
- 2 p.m. late checkout
- Stay with confidence — read more about Marriott’s Commitment to Clean and enhanced safety and cleaning procedures
- Note: Due to local guidelines, some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; please contact the hotel for more details.
What You Need to Know:
- Two-night minimum length of stay required
- Cancellation Policy: Cancellations must be made at least 72 hours before arrival; the first night's room deposit and tax will be forfeited for no-shows or cancellations after this time
- Not available on: Jan. 15-18; Feb. 12-14, 26-28; March 1
- Rates are based on double occupancy; additional adults and children ages 18 and younger stay free; maximum occupancy is two people in a king room or four people in a two-doubles room
- No matter where you book, this hotel charges a resort fee of $30 plus tax (reduced to $15 for this deal), per night; the fee covers internet access, two drink vouchers, self-parking, access to amenities and more
- Other discounted offers are also available; like a complimentary connecting room when you purchase a suite
- Not pet-friendly; service animals only
Westin Cape Coral Hotel features a spacious waterfront pool with cabanas (to rent) and a full-service spa. Enjoy dock-side dining at The Nauti Mermaid Dockside Bar & Grill or Marker 92 Waterfront Bar & Bistro with fresh seafood and oceanfront views. For kayak and fishing charters, head to the adjacent Tarpon Point Marina or check out the Marina Village Shops for some retail therapy. Each room type features a private balcony and upgraded rooms feature water views. Families and groups traveling together can spread out in spacious suites equipped with kitchens, living and dining rooms, washers, dryers and private bedrooms.
Book by Jan. 20.
$189 & up
How to Book
Continue to Westin Cape Coral -- Fully Refundable
- Select your desired stay dates using the calendar, then click "Check Offer Availability." (Note: Minimum two-night stay is required.)
- Discount will automatically apply. Choose desired room type by clicking "Select"; discounted resort fee will be applied at check-in.
- Review the order, then click "Continue"
- Sign in or continue as guest, then fill out contact and purchase information, agree to terms and conditions and click "Book Now."