$119 – Spend Summer in Orlando: 4-Star Hotel incl. Weekends
This upscale hotel offers a contemporary oasis for an Orlando getaway at half off.
Major Orlando theme parks and a host of entertainment options are all near this family-friendly, conveniently located Hyatt Regency hotel. This no-brainer deal saves Travelzoo members up to 50% on summer stays and includes a room upgrade.
- Travel most dates June 9 - Sept. 3
- $119 per night ... Upgraded Pool View rooms
- Balcony rooms and suites are also discounted
What you need to know:
- Not available on: June 11-12, 17-20, 23-25, 27-28; July 5-6, 16-17, 23-27; Aug. 4-5, 7, 12-14
- Room price based on up to two adults and two children ages 17 and under sharing a room
- These rates are nonrefundable and noncancellable
- No matter where you book, this hotel charges a resort fee of $25 plus tax per night; the fees covers access to the 24-hour fitness center, fitness classes, two daily trolley tickets, bicycle rentals and two bottled waters per day
- Free Wi-Fi
- Self-parking is $27 per car, per night
- Pet-friendly; additional fees apply
This sprawling AAA 4-Diamond hotel is located right on the International Drive corridor, known as I-Drive by the locals. The spacious property hosts six restaurants and bars; a grab-and-go 24-hour market; large pools with a kids area, waterslide, waterfalls and cabanas; and a spa with steam rooms, hot tubs and outdoor serenity pools. The I-Ride Trolley takes guests to I-Drive 360, home of the Orlando Eye and many other attractions.
Book by June 19.