$119 – Orlando Resort w/Parking, 55% Off
Enjoy a massive grotto pool with waterfalls and a waterslide at this 1,500-acre sprawling resort.
This family-friendly AAA 4-Diamond resort offers rooms with spectacular views of Walt Disney World, including evening fireworks at Magic Kingdom and Epcot.
- Travel through October
- For $119 per night, stay in a One King or Two Double bed room with a step-out balcony
- Reduced resort fee of $20 adjusted at the hotel (reg. $30 per day), which covers water sports on a private lake; Wi-Fi; access to bikes and rock-climbing walls; scheduled activities throughout the day; and roundtrip shuttle service to Walt Disney World, Universal Orlando Resort and SeaWorld Orlando
- Waived self-parking (reg. $22 per day) and reduced $15 valet parking (reg. $31 per day)
- Upgraded guest rooms and suites also available
What you need to know:
- Not available on: Aug. 13-15, 28-30; Sept. 9-11, 14-15, 24-26; Oct. 4-5, 8-9, 11-17, 20-25
- Price based on up to two guests sharing a room
- Additional adults are $25 per guest, per night; children stay for free
- These rates are fully prepaid and nonrefundable
- Pet-friendly (additional fees apply)
Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress is a 4-star resort with a private lake conveniently located 1.5 miles from Disney World. With 1,500 acres of activities like rock climbing, bike rentals, tennis and an 800,000-gallon lagoon-style pool, this entertainment-packed resort is convenient for all guests. There are two restaurants on site serving American cuisine and seafood, a 24-hour market with grab-and-go items and three lounges. There is also a 24/7 fitness center and a full-service Marilyn Monroe-themed spa. Guests also have access to Jack Nicklaus Signature-designed golf at the Grand Cypress Golf Club.
Book by Aug. 22.
When You Can Go
Travel through October
How to Book
Book online at Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress
- Select dates of stay in calendar and click "Check Rates."
- Special offer code TZoo18 will automatically populate.
- Click on "Rate Rules" to see deal inclusions.
The resort is a 25-minute drive from Orlando International Airport.