$179 – Weekends at New NYC Midtown Hotel
Be among the first to stay at the new hotel with modern decor, rooftop bar and central location.
For $179 per night, stay at the new AC Hotel by Marriott New York Times Square and save 35% through Labor Day.
- Travel Thursday-Sunday, June 24 - Sept. 2, plus Fourth of July (July 1-6) and Labor Day (Aug. 26 - Sept. 4) weeks
- $179 per night ... King Room
- $239 per night ... Two Double Bed Room
- Includes $10 AC store credit, 1 p.m. early check-in, 2 p.m. late checkout and Wi-Fi
- Select dates through March 2019 are also discounted
What you need to know:
- Price based on up to two guests sharing a room
- Refundable price; book now and cancel later if needed
- No resort fee
- Free Wi-Fi
- Valet parking is $65 per 24-hour period
- Not pet-friendly
Located in midtown, the new AC hotel is a seven-minute walk from Times Square, Broadway theaters and Bryant Park and a half-block from public transportation. The hotel has a Spanish-style restaurant in the lobby serving breakfast, lunch and dinner and year-round rooftop lounge with skyline views, signature drinks and shareable plates.
Book by June 30.
When You Can Go
Thursday-Sunday, June 24 - Sept. 2, plus summer holidays
35% on current rates
How to Book
Book online at AC Hotel by Marriott New York Times Square
Note: Due to a system error, when selecting a room type Marriott’s page will note the special rate is not available. Please ignore and continue booking as normal.