$115 – Historic NYC Midtown Hotel, up to 50% Off
This budget-friendly hotel comes with vintage New York glamour and a convenient Midtown location.
The historic Hotel Wolcott, which opened in 1904, is celebrating its 115-year anniversary with $115 rates through 2019 and into 2020. Guests love the hotel's grandiose lobby, old-fashioned charm and central midtown location, within walking distance of Times Square and the Empire State Building.
- Check in to a Standard Queen or Two Twin Beds room
- $115 per night ... Sundays-Thursdays, July 17 - Dec. 26; daily Jan. 6 - May 31
- 15% off weekend stays through Dec. 27
- +$20 per night for a Junior Suite
- One free-drink coupon per guest at Ayza Wine & Chocolate Bar, located across the street from the hotel
What you need to know:
- Price based on up to two guests sharing a room; +$40 for a third guest in the room; children ages 3 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding
- These rates are nonrefundable and noncancellable
- No resort fee
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Off-site parking is $30-$40 per day
- Not pet-friendly
Famous past guests of Hotel Wolcott include author Mark Twain, singer-songwriter Buddy Holly and writer Edith Wharton. While there is no on-site restaurant or bar, guests can enjoy free coffee, tea and muffins in the lobby in the morning. There is an on-site fitness center and laundry room. The hotel is within four blocks of the Empire State Building and Madison Square Garden.
Book by July 24.