$115 – Historic NYC Hotel through 2019, 60% Off
This budget-friendly hotel comes with vintage New York glamour and a convenient Midtown location.
The historic Hotel Wolcott, which opened in 1904, boasts a grandiose lobby and old-fashioned charm. The hotel is celebrating its 115-year anniversary by offering $115 rates throughout 2019. Guests enjoy its central Midtown location, which is within walking distance of Times Square and the Empire State Building.
- Travel through Dec. 28
- Stay in a Standard Queen or Two Twin Beds room
- $115 per night ... Sunday-Thursday
- +$10 per night for a Junior Suite
- Weekend stays are 15% off regular rates
What you need to know:
- Not available on: Sept. 11-26, 29-30; Oct. 1-31; Nov. 3-4
- Price based on up to two guests sharing a room; children ages 3 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding
- Maximum three guests can share a room for $155 per night
- These rates are nonrefundable and noncancellable
- No resort fee
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Off-site parking is $30-$40 per day
- Not pet-friendly
Famous past guests of Hotel Wolcott include author Mark Twain, singer-songwriter Buddy Holly and writer Edith Warton. While there is no on-site restaurant or bar, guests can enjoy free coffee, tea and muffins in the lobby in the morning. There is an on-site fitness center and laundry room. The hotel is within four blocks of the Empire State Building and Madison Square Garden.
Book by Feb. 20.