$109 & up – NYC Midtown Hotel incl. Breakfast
Save 60% on stays into April at a contemporary hotel with a central location for exploring the city.
This bright hotel in Midtown West sits just one block from Madison Square Garden and Penn Station. Attractions within walking distance include the Empire State Building, Herald Square, the High Line Park and Times Square.
- Stay in a King room
- $109 per night ... Jan. 1 - March 10
- $119 per night ... Dec. 16-18, 20-25
- $159 per night ... March 11 - April 7
- $199 per night ... Dec. 26-28
- +$20-$30 for a room with Two Doubles
- Complimentary daily breakfast buffet for two guests, late checkout (1 p.m.) and premium Wi-Fi
What you need to know:
- Not available on: Jan. 12-15; Feb. 14-19; March 12-16, 19-23; April 2-4
- Price based on up to two guests sharing a room
- Refundable price; book now and cancel 3 days prior to arrival or earlier to avoid penalties
- No resort fee
- Valet parking is $49 per day; off-site parking is $39 per day
- Not pet-friendly; service animals only
Guests will enjoy spacious rooms and suites, plush Marriott bedding and south-facing views of the downtown Manhattan skyline. Amenities include a stylish rooftop bar overlooking Madison Square Garden (open seasonally), grab-and-go marketplace, 24-hour fitness center and 24-hour business center.
Book by Dec. 19.