Sold outThis deal was published March 24, 2021 and sold out April 12, 2021. See current deals
$499 – Luxurious Sonoma 2-Night Stay w/$50 Credit
Sprawling, opulent and secluded, this 5-star Fairmont is the ultimate wine country retreat.
Sip wine among rolling vineyards, lounge by geothermal mineral pools or tee off at an award-winning golf course on your 2-night getaway at one of the Best Hotels in Sonoma (Forbes). Members save 35% on spring and summer stays — the most sought after time to visit — and receive exclusive extras.
- Stay in a Fairmont Room, April 1 - Sept. 2
- $499 for 2 nights ... Sundays-Thursdays
- $699 for 2 nights ... Fridays-Saturdays
- On weekdays, upgrade to a Mission Suite, complete with Jacuzzi tub, a wood-burning fireplace and a balcony or patio, for +$250
- Travelzoo member perks:
- One $25 food-and-beverage credit, per stay
- One $25 spa credit, per stay
- Daily Pool Cocktail special for two* ($30 value)
- Note: Due to local guidelines, some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; please contact the hotel for more details.
What You Need To Know:
- Cancellation Policy: A deposit will be charged at the time of booking. Cancellations must be made at least 5 days prior to arrival to receive a refund on that deposit.
- Not available on: May 28-30; July 2-4; Aug. 1-5
- Price based on up to two guests sharing a room; higher rates apply for additional guests
- No matter where you book, this hotel charges a resort fee of $39 plus tax, per night; this fee covers self-parking, Wi-Fi, lawn games and bocce ball court; welcome bottle of wine and more
- Pet-friendly, additional fees apply
The Fairmont Sonoma Mission Inn & Spa is just a 5 minute drive from downtown Sonoma Plaza, which is surrounded by a number of wineries, restaurants and art galleries. Guests can tee off at the private, 18-hole championship golf course, Sonoma Golf Club or visit the award-winning, 40,000-square-foot-spa. This 5-star oasis sits atop a geo-thermal hot spring, which feeds into the pristine pools and the baths at the spa.
Book by April 16.
How to Book
Continue to Fairmont Sonoma Mission Inn & Spa -- Fully Refundable
- Select your desired dates of stay and click "Book Now"
- Under "Travelzoo Spring to Summer in Sonoma," select your desired room type; the nightly room rate will appear throughout the booking path
- Add any desired extras, then click "Continue"
- Enter your information and complete your booking