$485 – San Diego-Area Fairmont 5-Star Getaway
Stays at this sumptuous resort typically cost upwards of $800 per night.
Why We Love This Deal
Sprawling over 400 picturesque acres of coastal canyon, the 5-star Fairmont Grand Del Mar is an opulent San Diego hideaway known for its old world elegance, first-class service and top-notch amenities.
Reserve a luxurious escape now through the end of next year and find yourself being pampered at the spa, lounging by any of the four sparkling pools, hitting the links at the award-winning golf course or sampling a tasting menu at the on-site Michelin-starred restaurant.
- Check in to a Fairmont King Room, most dates through December 2022
- These spacious rooms offer views of the grounds, a European-style soaking tub, Italian linens and goose-down pillows
- At the time of publish, we found the lowest rates to be:
- $485 per night ... many dates through April, including select weekends
- Upgraded rooms with a veranda and palatial suites are also discounted
What You Need to Know:
- Cancellation Policy: Cancellations must be made at least 24 hours prior to arrival to receive a refund of the one-night deposit taken at time of booking
- Blackout dates apply
- Price based on up to two guests sharing a room; the cost for additional adults is $50 per person, per night
- No matter where you book, this hotel charges a resort fee of $55 plus tax per night; this fee covers access to the golf and tennis courts, fitness classes, in-room coffee and more
- Valet parking is an additional $55 per night
- Children ages 18 and under stay free of charge
- Dog-friendly; additional fees apply
- Stay with confidence — read more about the hotel's enhanced safety and cleaning procedures
- Note: Due to local guidelines, some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; please contact the hotel for more details.
This resort is home to a Tom Fazio-designed championship golf course, an award-winning spa and San Diego's first Michelin-starred restaurant, Addison. For more casual fare, pay a visit to Cent' Anni Café or The Clubhouse Grill for quick bites and a view of the 18th hole. Guests can also lounge by four pools, including an adults-only relaxation pool, hike 37 miles of canyon preserve trails, visit the archery center, or get in a workout at the outdoor fitness center.
Book by Dec. 10.
How to Book
Continue to Fairmont Grand Del Mar -- Fully Refundable