$450 & up—Four-bedroom suite weekday stays incl. credit
Bring the gang along as this deal is perfect for a big group vacation.
Why We Love This Deal
Travel + Leisure calls Drift Palm Springs "easily the trendiest hotel in the neighborhood, where you'll find plenty of art galleries and studios, plus restaurants, bars and cafés." Trendy means automated processes and no front desk, so keep that in mind too.
- Stay in a 4 Bedroom Suite or 4 Bedroom Premium Suite on Sundays-Thursdays through Nov. 30
- $100 food and drinks credit
- Rates start at $450 per room, per night
What you need to know:
- Cancellation fee: Cancellation requested seven days prior to check in or more is refundable. Six days or less before check-in is non-refundable. A 50% deposit is due upfront. The remaining balance will be charged on the seventh day before check-in.
- Check-in is at 4 p.m.
- In addition to an occupancy tax and California state tourism tax, there is an additional $40 resort fee each night, which covers Wi-Fi, pool towels, bike rentals, yoga mats, coffee/tea
- Be flexible with your dates to get the best price
Book by Nov. 30.