$254 & up – 4-Star Marriott Stay w/$50 Daily Credit
This AAA 4-Diamond clifftop resort is known for its sweeping ocean views.
- Check in to a recently renovated Resort View King or Two Double room
- Rates start at $254 per night
- Includes a $50 daily resort credit per night
What You Need to Know:
- No matter where you book, a $29 resort fee applies; it covers Wi-Fi, access to the fitness center, pool access, putting green, complimentary surfboard, boogie board, bicycles and more
- Price based on up to two guests sharing a room
- Children ages 12 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding; extra guests over 12 are $10 per person per night
- This offer is refundable; book now and cancel later if needed
- Valet parking is $39 plus tax per night
- Not pet-friendly; service animals only
Feel the breezes coming off the Pacific coast at Laguna Cliffs Marriott Resort & Spa, an oceanview escape in Dana Point. The impressive grounds house two outdoor pools, a spa, a full-service fitness club and tons of on-site activities.
Kids and adults alike will stay entertained with table tennis, pickleball and outdoor activities including a putting green, surfboard rentals, yoga, walking and jogging trails and cycling (bicycles are available to rent). Venture outside the resort for a stroll to the harbor, where quaint shops and restaurants line the streets. The beach is just a five-minute walk away.
Book by Dec. 31.