Sold outThis deal was published July 06, 2021 and sold out July 31, 2021. See current deals
$250 – Sonoma County: Stay on a Vineyard at 4-Star Resort, Save 50%
Fodor's describes Vintners Resort as an "oasis set amid 80 acres of vineyards."
Why We Love This Deal
- Stay in a Courtyard King Room with an oversized soaking tub and french doors opening out to a private patio
- $250 per night ... Sunday-Thursday
- $280 per night ... Friday-Saturday
- Upgrade to a Courtyard Fireplace Room, which also features a vaulted wood-beam ceiling, private balcony and oversized soaking tub
- $280 per night ... Sunday-Thursday
- $310 per night ... Friday-Saturday
- Splurge for a Vineyard Fireplace Room, which offers views of the vineyard and come equipped with patios/balconies, fireplaces and spacious bathrooms with dual vanities
- $430 per night ... Sunday-Thursday
- $460 per night ... Friday-Saturday
- Includes a $50 daily resort credit which can be used at John Ash Restaurant, Front Room Bar & Lounge, River Vine or in-room dining
- $20 off any 80-minute treatment at Vi La Vita Spa (maximum two treatments)
- Complimentary tasting for 2 at Chalk Hill Winery ($80 value; advance appointment required)
What you need to know:
- Cancellation policy: Change or cancel your reservation at least 72 hours prior to scheduled arrival in order to avoid penalty. A deposit equal to the first night's room, tax and resort fee is required to confirm your reservation. All cancellations are subject to a $20.00 processing fee. Cancellations within the 72 hour period are subject to full payment of the reservation.
- Based on double occupancy; the maximum occupancy is two guests.
- A resort fee of $30 per night is not included and covers Wi-Fi, parking and access to car charging stations
- Not pet-friendly; service animals only
- Not available on July 24, 31; Sept. 17-18, 23-26; Oct. 1-2, 6-9
About the hotel: Experience a little taste of Italy in Sonoma County at the 4-star Vintners Resort. The property is located on 92 acres of vineyards and makes for the perfect Wine Country getaway. The resort boasts a 5,000-square-foot spa, complete with an indoor soaking pool and a steam room. Additional amenities include an adult plunge pool and bocce courts, fitness studio, a two-mile trail through the on-site vineyards, plus flower and vegetable gardens.
Book by July 31.