$199 & up – San Diego 4-Star Marriott w/$50 Daily Credit
We love the location of this 4-star hotel — walk to waterfront shops, restaurants and the Gaslamp.
Why We Love This Deal
Whether you're looking for a relaxing getaway or to explore San Diego, this 4-star Marriott fits the bill — lounge by the marina-front pool or take advantage of the central location and walk to Seaport Village or the historic Gaslamp Quarter.
- Check in most dates through December
- At time of publish, we found the following prices for a City View King:
- $199-$209 per night ... Nov. 1-8, 21-22, 29; Dec. 16-24
- $229-$249 per night ... Oct. 22, 30-31; Nov. 9, 19-20, 23-24, 30; Dec. 4-6, 11-15
- Additional dates through March 2022 and upgraded rooms with balconies and bay views are also discounted
- Signature amenity: daily $50 credit, valid towards parking, the destination amenity fee, and food and beverage at Exchange or Tequila Bar & Grille
- Note: Due to local guidelines, some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; please contact the hotel for more details.
What You Need to Know:
- Cancellation Policy: Cancellations must be made at least 24 hours prior to arrival on 2021 stays and 72 hours prior to arrival on 2022 stays
- Not available on: Nov. 11-17, 26-27; Dec. 1-3; Jan. 10-12, 16-18, 23-26; Feb. 8-9, 15, 19-25; March 5, 29-30
- Price based on two guests sharing a room; higher rates apply for additional guests
- No matter where you book, this hotel charges a destination amenity fee of $35 plus tax, per night; this fee covers one-hour water activity (kayak or paddleboard), one-hour bicycle use, wine tasting with two glasses of house wine, Wi-Fi and more
- Not pet-friendly
- Stay with confidence — read more about the hotel's enhanced safety and cleaning procedures
This 4-star waterfront hotel overlooks the private marina below and boasts a convenient location, making most of San Diego's most popular attractions and neighborhoods easily accessible. Seaport Village and the historic Gaslamp Quarter are just a 10-minute walk from the hotel. Little Italy, home to some of San Diego's most beloved restaurants, and the San Diego Zoo are within a 10-minute drive. Guest rooms are bright and spacious and boast various views, ranging from skyline and bay views. On-site dining outlets include Exchange, a quick grab-and-go option, and Tequila Bar & Grille, which serves Mexican fare and boasts an extensive beverage list, as well as outdoor seating with fire pits.
Book by Oct. 22.
$199 & up
Best prices through December; January-March also discounted
25% off flexible prices
How to Book
Continue to Marriott Marquis San Diego Marina -- Fully Refundable
- On the right side of the page, select your dates and number of guests, then click "Check Offer Availability."
- Under the "Special Rates" tab, select your desired room type.
- Review your reservation, input your information and click "Book Now."