$199-$229 – LA: Downtown JW Marriott Stay w/$50 Credit
This hotel anchors L.A. LIVE, home to Staples Center, Xbox Plaza and top-rated restaurants.
Downtown Los Angeles is one of LA's hottest neighborhoods right now -- so you should definitely make this "contemporary high-rise hotel" with a "sleek and alluring" style (The Telegraph) your home base for more than 50% off.
- $199-$229 per night ... July 7-8, 11-12, 18-20, 22-28; Aug. 1-8, 11-18, 24-31; Sept. 1-4, 7, 12-14, 18-21, 25-30
- Stay in a Deluxe Room with one king bed
- $50 daily hotel credit
- Double Bed rooms and Suites are also discounted
What you need to know:
- Room price based on up to two guests; higher rates apply for additional adult guests
- Children 17 and under stay free of charge when using existing hotel bedding
- These rates are refundable; book now and cancel later, if necessary
- No matter where you book, this hotel charges a Destination Amenity Fee of $25 plus tax per night; the fee includes Wi-Fi, a daily food-and-beverage credit, morning yoga classes, daily wine tasting, access to the Grammy Museum, free bowling at Lucky Strike and more
- Valet parking is $54 plus tax per day
- Not pet-friendly; service animals only
A gleaming blue-glass tower houses the JW Marriott Los Angeles L.A. LIVE, which sits in a prime locale beside the massive 27-acre L.A. LIVE entertainment complex. Catch a game at Staples Center, visit any of the area's popular restaurants and bars or simply stroll along this pedestrian-friendly zone.
Guests can also soak in the rays by the hotel's rooftop pool that's "ideal for a restful break or a bit of people watching" (Forbes). Downtown LA's bustling, revitalized streets are a foodie's paradise just blocks away.
Book by July 17.
How to Book
Continue to JW Marriott Los Angeles L.A. LIVE
- Choose desired dates and verify that P91 displays in the "Special Rates" field.
- Click the blue "Continue" button to check availability.