$179 & up – San Diego Marriott w/$50 Credit
We love the location of this 4-star hotel — walk to waterfront shops & restaurants and the Gaslamp.
Whether you're looking for a relaxing getaway or to explore San Diego, this 4-star Marriott fits the bill — lounge by the marina-front pool or take advantage of the central location and walk to Seaport Village or the historic Gaslamp Quarter. Book a last-minute summer trip or plan ahead through December and save 35%.
- Stay in a City View King or Two-Doubles Room
- $179-$199 per night ... any day of the week, September-December
- $199-$229 per night ... Sunday-Thursday through August; weekends also discounted
- Signature amenity: daily $50 credit, valid towards parking, the destination amenity fee, and food and beverage at Exchange or Tequila Bar & Grille
- Upgraded rooms with a balcony and views of the bay are also discounted
- Note: Due to local guidelines, some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; please contact the hotel for more details.
What You Need to Know:
- Cancellation Policy: Cancellations must be made at least 72 hours prior to arrival
- Not available on: June 7-9, 18-19; July 3-4, 27-29; Aug. 2-3, 19-20, 31; Sept. 1-4, 12-14, 22-23; Oct. 3-12, 16-21, 24-28, 31; Nov. 1-6, 11-18, 26-27; Nov. 1-6, 11-18, 26-27; Dec. 1-3, 6-9
- Price based on two guests sharing a room; higher rates apply for additional guests
- No matter where you book, this hotel charges a destination amenity fee of $35 plus tax, per night; this fee covers one-hour water activity (kayak or paddleboard), one-hour bicycle use, wine tasting with two glasses of house wine, Wi-Fi and more
- Not pet-friendly
- Stay with confidence — read more about the hotel's enhanced safety and cleaning procedures
This 4-star waterfront hotel overlooks the private marina below and boasts a convenient location, making most of San Diego's most popular attractions and neighborhoods easily accessible. Seaport Village and the historic Gaslamp Quarter are just a 10-minute walk from the hotel. Little Italy, home to some of San Diego's most beloved restaurants, and the San Diego Zoo are within a 10-minute drive. Guest rooms are bright and spacious and boast various views, ranging from skyline and bay views. On-site dining outlets include Exchange, a quick grab-and-go option, and Tequila Bar & Grille, which serves Mexican fare and boasts an extensive beverage list, as well as outdoor seating with fire pits.
Book by June 25.
$179 & up
How to Book
Continue to Marriott Marquis San Diego Marina -- Fully Refundable
- On the right side of the page, select your dates and number of guests, then click "Check Offer Availability."
- Under the "Special Rates" tab, select your desired room type.
- Review your reservation, input your information and click "Book Now."