$179 – California: Coastal Cambria Inn w/Meals & Wine
Our members said it best: "We love everything about this place. The rooms, food and good service."
Our member reviews consistently tout the beauty of the area near the lodge and the delicious dinners served at the inn. Get away from the day-to-day when you check in here during peak-season dates, while saving $150 per night.
- Choose from a standard, fireplace or superior room or a small suite, Aug. 18 - Oct. 31
- $179 per night ... Sundays-Thursdays
- Bonus weekends: $219 per night ... Aug. 23-24; Oct. 26 (2-night stay required)
- Large suites are +$20 per night
- Two dinner entrees and a bottle of house wine each night (reg. $90)
- Daily hot breakfast buffet, Wi-Fi access and two-for-one tasting vouchers for three wineries
What you need to know:
- Not available on: Sept. 1, 24; Oct. 1, 13
- On Oct. 3 and Oct. 20, only large suites are available
- Price based on up to two adults sharing a room; up to two children under 5 stay free
- Additional guests are +$15 per guest, per night
- Refundable price; book now and cancel later if needed
- No resort fee
- Self-parking is complimentary
- Pet-friendly in designated rooms; additional fees apply
- Note: There is currently outdoor construction work happening at the property between the hours of 10 a.m.-4 p.m., but it shouldn't disrupt guests' stays as the construction is taking place well away from the rooms.
Nestled on 25 wooded acres halfway between Los Angeles and San Francisco, Cambria Pines Lodge features secluded pathways in scenic gardens and nightly live entertainment. Our Deal Experts recommend shelling out the extra cash for the Deluxe Suite, which is an expansive standalone cottage that features two fireplaces, a patio and a refrigerator. "Along with more expected amenities, like a swimming pool and large, comfortable rooms, the property offers fanciful gardens that will grab the imagination of any dreamy child" (Travel + Leisure). When you aren't strolling through the gardens, head to charming downtown Cambria's shops and galleries; visit historic Hearst Castle, located 8 miles north; and explore many popular wineries and tasting rooms within a 30-minute drive.
Book by Aug. 31.
How to Book
Continue to Cambria Pines Lodge
1. Select number of guests and dates of stay.
2. Click "Confirm Dates of Stay."
3. Select "Book" on the room type.
4. Enter your guest details and payment method to book.
Booking is not optimized for mobile devices. We suggest you use a desktop or call the hotel to book. If you continue via mobile, you may have to try a few times to select dates using the calendar function.
Be sure special promo code TZOO is entered to receive these rates.
Book this deal by phone
Call Cambria Pines Lodge at 1-800-966-6490.
Cambria Pines Lodge is approximately a four-hour drive from both Los Angeles and San Francisco.