$175 – Santa Barbara Waterfront Resort w/Cocktails & More
The extras are good for each night of your stay: two drinks, an evening snack tray and Wi-Fi.
Late spring and early summer offer some of the best weather for beach days and winery tours on Santa Barbara's coastline. Add in this 50% off sale from the AAA 4-Diamond Fess Parker - A DoubleTree by Hilton Resort and you've got the ideal peak-season retreat.
What's included & when
- Options May 7 - Aug. 31
- $175 per night ... Sunday-Thursday in May & June
- $269 per night ... Friday-Saturday in May & June
- July and August stays are also discounted to $209 for weekday travel; +$100 for weekend stays
- Two drinks per day at the Set bar ($24 value per day)
- Wi-Fi ($12.95 value per day)
- Evening delivery of snack tray with small bites and bottled water ($15 value per day)
- Late checkout of 1 p.m., based on availability
- Room price based on two guests; upgraded room types also discounted
- The deal is not available on: May 11, 19, 26-28, 31; June 3, 7-8, 16-17, 22-24, 30; July 1-4, 24-26, 29-31; Aug. 1-12, 25-26; upgraded room types may be available at a discount over some dates.
Situated on 24 acres across from the beach -- a setting that's "ideal if you like to be in the middle of the action" (Frommer's) -- the resort is a little over a mile from the Stearns Wharf pier and lively State Street. Fess Parker’s Mediterranean design offers vaulted ceilings and outdoor courtyards plus an outdoor heated pool and a spa. The Parker Family Wine Tasting Room showcases 16 rotating wines from the Fess Parker and Epiphany cellars.
Travelzoo Tip: Guests are walking distance to Santa Barbara’s Urban Wine Trail, which links to tasting rooms and the Funk Zone, an eclectic neighborhood of galleries, hip restaurants and a craft distillery.
Book by April 28.