$169 – R&R on San Diego's Bayfront: 4-Star Hotel at 50% Off
"Not your typical Hilton" (Fodor's), this waterfront spot features a spa & heated saltwater pool.
Located right on the San Diego Bay, the AAA 4-Diamond Hilton San Diego Bayfront sits in "one of the more enviable locations" (Oyster) in town, across from Petco Park and the Gaslamp Quarter. This deal saves up to 50% on regular rates.
What's included & when
- $169 per night ... March 18-19, 24-28; April 1-2, 9, 13-17; May 9-10, 13-14, 29-30; June 4, 13-17, 22-24; July 5-7, 14-18, 23, 27-30; Aug. 9-13, 18-28, 31; Sept. 1-5, 9-11, 18-19, 22-23, 30; Oct. 1-2, 18-20, 31; Nov. 1-2, 8, 15; Dec. 2-8
- Stay in a Port/Coronado Bridge View room
- Complimentary self parking (reg. $35 per night)
- Additional room types also discounted
- Bonus: Book early for the holidays and get a $99 rate on Nov. 19-28; Dec. 10-13, 17-30
- Room price based on two guests
Occupying prime downtown waterfront real estate, this 4-star hotel draws families, business travelers and those seeking to explore the area's nearby attractions and amusement parks. The property features two restaurants and a hip lounge, heated saltwater pool, kids splash zone, fitness center and poolside bar, The Pool Club. Guests can easily reach restaurants and shops in the trendy Gaslamp Quarter, just a short walk over the hotel's sky bridge or catch a game at Petco Park, home of the Padres, when baseball season starts in April. The San Diego Zoo is about a 10-minute drive away, while SeaWorld is about a 15-minute drive away.
Travelzoo Tip: Head to their award-winning spa and save over 35% with this massage or facial deal.
Book by March 24.