$169-$179 – San Diego 4-Star Marriott w/$75 Daily Credit
Enjoy drinks and snacks by the pool or grab a bite at the restaurant and charge it to the room.
Whether you’re looking for a relaxing retreat (think lounging poolside, drink in hand) or a more adventurous getaway (think paddleboarding or exploring San Diego’s neighborhoods), this offer has you covered with 40% off stays at the 4-star Marriott Marquis through September.
- Stay in a King or Two Doubles City View Room
- $169-$179 per night ... any day of the week through June
- $75 daily hotel credit — valid towards parking, the destination amenity fee and food and drink at at Exchange or Tequila Bar & Grille
- July-September stays are also discounted
- Upgraded rooms with views of the bay and a balcony start at +$20 per night
What You Need to Know:
- Cancellation Policy: Cancellations must be made at least 72 hours prior to arrival
- Not available on: June 7-9, 13-15, 21-22; July 3-4, 22-23; Aug. 31; Sept. 1, 3-4
- Price based on two guests sharing a room; higher rates apply for additional guests
- No matter where you book, this hotel charges a destination amenity fee of $35 plus tax, per night; this fee covers one-hour water activity (kayak or paddleboard), one-hour bicycle use, wine tasting with two glasses of house wine, Wi-Fi and more
- Not pet-friendly
- Note: Due to local guidelines, some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; please contact the hotel for more details.
- Stay with confidence — read more about the hotel's enhanced safety and cleaning procedures
This 4-star waterfront hotel overlooks the private marina below and boasts a convenient location, making most of San Diego's most popular attractions and neighborhoods easily accessible. Seaport Village and the historic Gaslamp Quarter are just a 10-minute walk from the hotel. Little Italy, home to some of San Diego's most beloved restaurants, and the San Diego Zoo are within a 10-minute drive. Guest rooms are bright and spacious and boast various views, ranging from skyline and bay views. On-site dining outlets include Exchange, a quick grab-and-go option, and Tequila Bar & Grille, which serves Mexican fare and boasts an extensive beverage list, as well as outdoor seating with fire pits.
Book by March 15.
How to Book
Continue to Marriott Marquis San Diego Marina -- Fully Refundable
- At the bottom of the page, select your dates and number of guests, then click "Check Offer Availability."
- Under the "Special Rates" tab, select your desired room type.
- Review your reservation, input your information and click "Book Now."