Sold out(November 30, 2021) A new deal from this source was published on November 17, 2021. See new deal
$159-$199 – San Diego Marriott Marquis w/$50 Daily Credit
Book a winter getaway or plan ahead for spring break and score a daily $50 credit.
Why We Love This Deal
Whether you're looking to relax by the water or adventure through San Diego, this 4-star Marriott has you covered — lounge by the marina-front pool or take advantage of the central location and walk to Seaport Village and the lively nightlife scene in the historic Gaslamp Quarter.
- Check in to a City View King Room
- At time of publish, we found the following lowest per-night prices through January:
- $159-$199 per night ... many Sundays-Thursdays
- $199-$249 per night ... many Fridays-Saturdays
- February-May dates and larger, upgraded rooms with bay views are also discounted
- Signature amenity: daily $50 credit, valid towards parking, the destination amenity fee, and food and beverage at Exchange, Marina Kitchen or Tequila Bar & Grille
- Note: Due to local guidelines, some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; please contact the hotel for more details.
What You Need to Know:
- Cancellation Policy: Cancellations must be made at least 24 hours prior to arrival on 2021 stays and 72 hours prior to arrival on 2022 stays
- Not available on: Dec. 2; Jan. 23-26; Feb. 8-9, 19-25; March 13-15, 29-30; April 21-23; May 20-21
- Price based on two guests sharing a room; higher rates apply for additional guests
- No matter where you book, this hotel charges a destination amenity fee of $35 plus tax, per night; this fee covers one-hour water activity (kayak or paddle board), one-hour bicycle use, wine tasting with two glasses of house wine, Wi-Fi and more
- Not pet-friendly
- Stay with confidence — read more about the hotel's enhanced safety and cleaning procedures
This 4-star waterfront hotel overlooks the private marina below and boasts a convenient location, making most of San Diego's most popular attractions and neighborhoods easily accessible. Seaport Village and the historic Gaslamp Quarter are just a 10-minute walk from the hotel. Little Italy, home to some of San Diego's most beloved restaurants, and the San Diego Zoo are within a 10-minute drive. Guest rooms are bright and spacious and boast various views, ranging from skyline and bay views. On-site dining outlets include Exchange, a quick grab-and-go option, and Tequila Bar & Grille, which serves Mexican fare and boasts an extensive beverage list, as well as outdoor seating with fire pits.
Book by Dec. 3.
How to Book
Continue to Marriott Marquis San Diego Marina -- Fully Refundable
- On the right side of the page, select your dates and number of guests.
- Select "Flexible Dates" and your desired month of travel to see the lowest prices.
- Click "Book Now," then select your desired date from the calendar.
- Under the "Special Rates" tab, select your desired room type.
- Review your reservation, input your information and click "Book Now."