$125-$165 – Pismo Beach Oceanfront Hotel
This Central Coast town has 300 sunny days a year and miles of beachfront.
Head to this clifftop resort and save 30%, including stays during peak season. "The sea meets wine country" is the way National Geographic describes the surfer's paradise of Pismo Beach, located between Los Angeles and San Francisco.
- Check in to a Classic room through Dec. 30
- $125-$165 per night ... many Sundays-Thursdays
- $189-$249 per night ... select Fridays-Saturdays
- Dec. 25-30 is +$40 per night
- Upgraded rooms with ocean views and suites are also discounted
What you need to know:
- Not available on: Aug. 16-21, 24, 28, 31; Sept. 1, 7, 10, 12-14, 18-21, 23-26, 28-29; Oct. 6-7, 13-15, 17-18, 22-23; Nov. 1-2, 7, 21, 27-29
- Price based on up to two guests in king rooms or four guests in two queen rooms (including children)
- Refundable price; cancel by 4 p.m. PT at least 72 hours prior to arrival to avoid a 1-night cancellation penalty charge
- No matter where you book, this hotel charges a resort fee of $25 ($28.31 total including 13.25% tax) per night; the fee covers Wi-Fi, valet and self-parking, cookies at check-in and more
- Pet-friendly; additional fees apply
The Cliffs Hotel + Spa offers a heated ocean-facing pool, direct access to Shell Beach and a recently renovated spa -- making it an ideal escape for families or couples. Our Deal Experts recommend upgrading to the Signature rooms, because these rooms showcase the beauty of the area and views of the Pacific. Be sure and try the restaurant, Marisol, which offers breakfast, dinner and a Sunday brunch. Spend the day exploring the nearby dunes, golf courses and more than 80 wineries in San Luis Obispo. Wind down weekday evenings with a 4-7 p.m. happy hour, featuring a different special each night.
Book by Aug. 28.
How to Book
Continue to The Cliffs Hotel + Spa
- Select desired dates from calendar and click "check now."
- Scroll down to view the Classic rooms.
Book this deal by phone
Call The Cliffs Hotel + Spa at 1-800-826-7827.
Pismo Beach is a four-hour drive from Los Angeles and San Francisco. Shuttle service is available to/from the San Luis Obispo airport and Amtrak station.