Sold outThis deal was published August 07, 2018 and sold out August 17, 2018. See current deals
$119 & up – San Diego: La Jolla 4-Star Hotel
This clifftop resort is a beautiful and secluded retreat that's 20 minutes from downtown San Diego.
Plan ahead for the holidays and save more than 60% on regular rates at the 4-star Hilton La Jolla Torrey Pines, named "Most Romantic Hotel" by San Diego Magazine's 2017 Travel Awards. This deal also includes some select weekends through the end of the year.
- $119-$139 per night ... Nov. 16-25; Dec. 16-27
- $145-$169 per night ... select dates through December, including some Fridays-Saturdays
- Bonus: Many Sundays through December are $99
- Stay in a Standard Room with one king bed
- Complimentary self-parking (reg. $31)
- Complimentary Wi-Fi ($10 value)
- Surrounding dates are also available including parking and Wi-Fi
What you need to know:
- Price based on up to two guests sharing a room
- Additional adults are +$20 per guest, per night
- Refundable price; book now and cancel later if needed
- No matter where you book, this hotel charges a resort fee of $27 plus 12.65% tax per night; the fee covers high-speed internet, free kids meals in Torreyana Grille for lunch and dinner, $10 daily food-and-beverage credit and in-room bottled water
- Pet-friendly; additional fees apply
Overlooking the ocean, the Hilton La Jolla Torrey Pines is close enough to explore SeaWorld, Legoland and downtown San Diego within a 20-minute drive. Hike the Torrey Pines State Reserve, spend the day at nearby beaches or tee off at the adjacent famous Torrey Pines Golf Course -- home to the 2008 and future 2021 U.S. Opens. Exclusive tee times are available for hotel guests when reserved at least 14 days in advance.
All guest rooms come with a patio or balcony, and many have pool or golf course views. Other amenities include a heated outdoor pool, tennis courts with complimentary rackets and balls and two restaurants.
Book by Aug. 17.